5.09.2011

italy update.


I have been reading it up in my Frommer's Italy, Italy Day-by-Day, and Italian Islands books and can hardly believe that in a little over a month I will be on a flight to Rome with my best friend! We will start our journey in Florence exploring Tuscany, then head down for 3 glorious nights on Capri, and then head back to Rome for a few days before we head home. I will fill you in on a few more details in a bit...but on a more superficial note, what shall I wear? hee hee. I will not be packing alot. My plan is dresses, and lots of them, like this one from Old Navy I got this weekend; comfortable, supportive shoes, like Keds; these awesome Raybans I'm going to treat myself to before the trip; and the LL Bean sunwashed canvas shoulder bag, which I'm hoping will be the perfect thing to hold my camera, and to keep my organized on day trips...that should be about it!

No comments: