8.10.2009

burt county fair.












I went home for a much needed weekend of small town life. Work has been very very busy, very exciting but busy, so i do apologize for the lack of posts..but i have lots of fun things to share! The Burt County Fair was this weekend in Oakland. I loved watching the judging of the vegetables and flowers, categories of which included miniatures and 5 cluster perennials, and in vegetables, the giant category..my favorite. And seeing all the yummy homemade treats and canned goodness. My mom's oatmeal cake and mike's wheat bread both got 1st place stickers. Lots of beautiful things to see and appreciate...

2 comments:

sandy said...

I hate it when you are in town and I don't get to say hi - we must have just missed each other at the fair. also, can't wait to get to target!

Unknown said...

LOVE all of these! I knew you'd have several lovely photos to share when I saw you at the fair this weekend!